Recipe: Four Points Lodge Mother Earth Salad
Four Points Lodge Mother Earth Salad
16 ounces power greens, loosely packed
1/2 ounce quinoa, cooked
1/2 ounce chickpeas
1/2 ounce toasted pumpkin seeds
3 pieces, Sun-dried tomato
2 ounces zucchini
1/2 ounce red bell pepper
1/2 ounce mushrooms
Lemon basil vinaigrette
1/4 cup fresh basil, loosely packed
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
Pinch kosher salt
Pinch black pepper
• Slice zucchini, red pepper and mushrooms, and drizzle with olive oil.
• Spread veggies on a sheet pan and roast at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Set aside.
• Finely chop basil. Place all vinaigrette ingredients in a jar and shake. Store refrigerated to allow flavors to blend.
• Toss together all salad ingredients, roasted veggies and 1 ounce lemon basil vinaigrette.
• Garnish with 3 pieces of sun-dried tomato.
Find more Steamboat food and drink recipes here.
- Recipe: Four Points Lodge Bison Chili
Four Points Lodge Bison Chili Serves 6 Ingredients: 1 small onion, diced 1-2 tablespoons vegetable…
- Recipe: Four Points Lodge Turkey Pot Pie
Four Points Lodge Turkey Pot Pie Makes six 16-ounce crocks Pot pie filling Ingredients: 2…
- Making the Four Points Lodge Turkey Pot Pie at home
The Turkey Pot Pie is one of the most popular dishes at the new Four…