Steamboat

Your vacation planning community

Welcome to a new season and a new online community. As you'll notice, the new my.steamboat.com has a bit more going on than the old forums. Many of the new features will become obvious to you as you use them, while some might take some time before you, our community, grow a preference for different aspects of this system.

Exactly when or why to join a group (which has it's own forum) as opposed to participating in the general forums (you can find on the top navigation), is one area where your preferences will lead the way.

We hope you enjoy using the system and look forward to the joint creation of a fun and useful place to share words, photos, videos and more.

The new my.steamboat.com is a bit of an experiment for us, so please have fun, let us know your thoughts on how the site works for you, what you'd like to see new or changed, and hopefully we'll all have a great time while we grow what could be a very cool online community.

Also, be sure to check out our usage agreement and the posting guide. They're the same as we used last year, but will probably be amended a bit to address the large array of new features and content that our new site provides. Though both docs are a page or so in length, they could both be boiled down to "be kind when online". We're all friends here sharing our thoughts, hopes, pictures, videos and experiences regarding Steamboat, snow sports, life and fun, so with that guiding vision, let the new discussions begin.

See you on the slopes!

Tags: introduction, welcome

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is SBK (SwitchBoard Kent) back again this year?
SBK be here
Thanks, James
Really love the new look. :)

RSS

Steamboat Reservations

Call: (877) 783-2628 or book online

Steamboat.com, the Official Site for Steamboat Ski Resort.

For mobile phone updates including snow, lifts & trails, follow us on:

Latest Activity

Profile IconJames M. Carter Jr., Alex and Marie Souchon Garrett Sanders joined Steamboat
yesterday
Steamboat PR's blog post was featured

Learning to Ride: Back In The Saddle Again

by Nicole MillerI’m relatively new to Steamboat Ski Area, where I work as the social media…See More
Friday
Steamboat PR posted a blog post

Learning to Ride: Back In The Saddle Again

by Nicole MillerI’m relatively new to Steamboat Ski Area, where I work as the social media…See More
Friday
Caroline Lalive posted a blog post

Time to Get Back, Slowly

In many of my past blog posts I've written about training and conditioning based on my personal…See More
Jul 13
Eugene Ebner is now a member of Steamboat
Jul 10
Steamboat PR's blog post was featured

Sponsorship Day 2014 Raises Nearly $2,500 For Routt County Riders Fund

Steamboat Ski & Resort Corp. Donation Benefits Trail Maintenance Across the Yampa…See More
Jul 9
Steamboat PR posted a blog post

Sponsorship Day 2014 Raises Nearly $2,500 For Routt County Riders Fund

Steamboat Ski & Resort Corp. Donation Benefits Trail Maintenance Across the Yampa…See More
Jul 9
Profile Iconchristine clark and Patrick Sweeney joined Steamboat
Jul 8

© 2014   Created by Steamboat.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service