Steamboat

Your vacation planning community

We are coming to Steamboat at the end of the month, we will be staying in a condo with 2 kids (ages 3&4) and were curious about best places for carry out food, and if there are any good places for kids dining?  Since they are so young we expect them to be in bed early and we would love to be able to enjoy a nice dinner in the condo.....

Thanks for help!

S

Views: 423

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One place they might enjoy is the Steamboat Smokehouse where they have buckets of Peanuts on the table for them to shell. They also have carry out.

Depending on your price point, check out the Drunken Onion for complete carry out meals for heat and eat.

I highly recommend the Western BBQ at the top of the Gondy. Lots of fun for kids and there are plenty of them there at that age and older.

Cheers
I'll second the Western BBQ for a fun evening with the kids.

Other options for food include:
- Get a pizza delivered - I like Blue Sage personally. Search this forum for other threads on favorite pizzas.
- I saw that Cugino's is doing a meal prep that you can cook in your condo - another Italian meal.....
- There are the usual fast food chains if you're so inclined.
- I haven't tried the Drunken Onion, but I have heard good reports.
Most restaurants will do take out. View the options here: http://steamboat-dining.com/
I agree with The Drunken Onion. They have great Rotisserie chickens, soups, prepared meals and a killer chocolate mousse.
For dining with young kids, I would recommend: Freshies for breakfast/lunch, Winona's (now open for dinner also), Rex's, Smokehouse, Mambo, Cugino's and Tugboat.

RSS

Steamboat Reservations

Call: (877) 783-2628 or book online

Steamboat.com, the Official Site for Steamboat Ski Resort.

For mobile phone updates including snow, lifts & trails, follow us on:

Latest Activity

Steamboat PR's blog post was featured

Trevyn Newpher Named Steamboat Bike Park Manager

STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, CO-April 17, 2014-Trevyn Newpher has been named to the newly created position of…See More
Thursday
Steamboat PR posted a blog post

Trevyn Newpher Named Steamboat Bike Park Manager

STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, CO-April 17, 2014-Trevyn Newpher has been named to the newly created position of…See More
Thursday
li yu posted a blog post

Various Types And Types Of Electrical Scooters For Kids

The electrical moped is the platform for those people that are suffering through reduced range of…See More
Apr 13
Steamboat Straight Talker's 2 blog posts were featured
Apr 13
Steamboat Straight Talker posted blog posts
Apr 13
Caroline Lalive posted a blog post

Calling all Instagrammers!

It's closing weekend and what better way to bid the 2013-2014 season adieu then entering an…See More
Apr 12
Steamboat Straight Talker's blog post was featured

What a season!

Hard to believe it's closing weekend of the 2013/14 season in the Boat, and we are all smiling like…See More
Apr 11
Steamboat Straight Talker posted a blog post

What a season!

Hard to believe it's closing weekend of the 2013/14 season in the Boat, and we are all smiling like…See More
Apr 11

© 2014   Created by Steamboat.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service