Steamboat

Your vacation planning community

Is a schedule of events for the Winter Carnival available yet. I've found last years, do they change a lot year to year?

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Usually the same events every year with weekend street events on Lincoln Ave daytime and at night at Howelsen Hill.

Cheers

weekend street events BOTH Friday and Saturday?

Today I discovered that the Steamboat Chamber has posted the 2012 Events Schedule...

http://www.steamboat-chamber.com/info/events/sbcccalendarevent.wint...

How are donations/admissions done?

Plenty of places around town to buy a Button. the design is picked from a competition at the High School. For instance, if you are skiing at the Mountain, stop by the Info center across from the Ticket Windows and they have them for sale.

The Street events are run on Lincoln Ave where anybody can watch since it is open but I always buy a Button to support the Winter Sports Club.

Cheers

RSS

Steamboat Reservations

Call: (877) 783-2628 or book online

Steamboat.com, the Official Site for Steamboat Ski Resort.

For mobile phone updates including snow, lifts & trails, follow us on:

Latest Activity

Julien Hradecky replied to Julien Hradecky's discussion anything new on the mountain for ski season 2014-2015?
"Thanks. Time for some upgrades to the lifts."
4 hours ago
Dale Fuller is now a member of Steamboat
5 hours ago
Steamboat PR's blog post was featured
6 hours ago
Steamboat PR posted a blog post
6 hours ago
jg atl replied to Julien Hradecky's discussion anything new on the mountain for ski season 2014-2015?
"I asked this same question to a buddy that works for the resort.  Answer was expanded night…"
7 hours ago
Julien Hradecky posted a discussion

anything new on the mountain for ski season 2014-2015?

Any improvements to the on-mountain experience for the coming ski year?See More
yesterday
Profile IconGaston G. Nogales and Joseph S McManus joined Steamboat
Wednesday
Profile IconJames M. Carter Jr., Alex and Marie Souchon Garrett Sanders joined Steamboat
Monday

© 2014   Created by Steamboat.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service