Steamboat

Your vacation planning community

Other Activities (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SNOWMOBILE RENTAL

Can anyone reccomend a snowmobile rental company. We would like to snowmobile the trails on our own for the day, not on a tour. We will be…

Started by Steve Marks

0 Dec 6, 2009

Horseback Riding

Looking for a recommended local stable for trail riding in mid-March. This would include 2 parents and our 9 year old who has trail riding…

Started by City

3 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Mark Dittenber

steamboat powdercats??

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with the backcountry skiing offered by powdercats--I feel comfortable skiing on everything at st…

Started by Cardiac mike

6 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Sturn

New Year's Eve 09/10

I am going to be at Steamboat the week after Christmas 2009. Anything happening for NewYear’s Eve? We are a family with 2 teens (14 & 1…

Started by Lisa Bates

0 Nov 12, 2009

Sleigh ride recommendation for family of four

Hi -- coming into Steamboat this weekend (3/13) for our first ever visit and, believe it or not, the first time my 10 and 8 yo daughters wi…

Started by Marc Fairorth

1 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by jg atl

Post Skiing Entertainment

Many moons ago there were a couple of entertaining singers who played guitar at various bars around the base area. Is there anyone doing th…

Started by geog

1 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by jensen

Torchlight Parades / Bear Creek / St. Patty's Day

I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts for the last couple of months. Coming back to the Boat for the first time in 17 years. I cannot wai…

Started by geog

1 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by skisteamboat

Elkhorn Outfitters & company

I am looking for feedback on this company regarding their snowmobile day tours....has anyone out have some information about them...good an…

Started by Mary Thompson

1 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Boo Boo

Nearest Spa?

My family will be staying at Canyon Creek @ Eagleridge Feb 22-27. I was wondering the nearest or best location for spa treatments ( massage…

Started by Dawn

8 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Dawn

best snowmobile experience?

I'm sending my dad and brother with my 5 year old to go snowmobiling since they all love our jet ski's and four wheeler's. Any suggestions…

Started by Amy (Skibaby)

6 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Kimmer

RSS

Steamboat Reservations

Call: (877) 783-2628 or book online

Steamboat.com, the Official Site for Steamboat Ski Resort.

For mobile phone updates including snow, lifts & trails, follow us on:

Latest Activity

li yu posted a blog post

Various Types And Types Of Electrical Scooters For Kids

The electrical moped is the platform for those people that are suffering through reduced range of…See More
Monday
Steamboat Straight Talker's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Steamboat Straight Talker posted blog posts
Sunday
Caroline Lalive posted a blog post

Calling all Instagrammers!

It's closing weekend and what better way to bid the 2013-2014 season adieu then entering an…See More
Saturday
Steamboat Straight Talker's blog post was featured

What a season!

Hard to believe it's closing weekend of the 2013/14 season in the Boat, and we are all smiling like…See More
Friday
Steamboat Straight Talker posted a blog post

What a season!

Hard to believe it's closing weekend of the 2013/14 season in the Boat, and we are all smiling like…See More
Friday
Ed updated their profile
Thursday
Ed replied to KCSki's discussion Snow total contest
"I'm fairly sure they will use the mid mountain total. My guess was 347", so I am praying…"
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Steamboat.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service