It’s closing weekend and what better way to bid the 2013-2014 season adieu then entering an Instagram contest?
We all love our handy phones and the easy access to taking incredible shots, “selfies” and all. I would like to fancy myself being quite the professional when it comes to snapping shots with my trusty iphone. I know my sister, Isabelle has quite the Instagram following and I am often am amazed at what she captures. Izzdagram
Enough about us…
Here’s your chance to turn all your creative energy into prizes. Yep, swag from Smartwool our beloved local company valued at $300.
The contest runs April 11-13. You have until 5:30 tomorrow eve to post the best shots of the following clues:
- Locals tap this bronze for good luck before skiing down its namesake run.
- This Steamboat matriarch’s bronze sits at the entrance to her namesake restaurant.
- Steamboat’s director of skiing can be found in bronze or skiing Heavenly Daze.
- Cardboard, tape, string and glue, which craft most impressed you? OR Competitors skim across an icy pond in creative costumes to end the season. (Pick one event)
- This springtime music series Rocks the Boat.
- Show us the layer between your feet and boots.
Here’s how to enter:
- Decipher and photograph each clue
- Post the photos to your public Instagram account
- Include #ClosingTheBoat14 and tag @steamboatresort and @smartwooligan
Go out there and snap away. You just might win…unless I beat you to it.
Click on the link below for more details, rules and release forms: